- Managing and optimizing a React SPA.
- Working with designers and account managers to develop new features based on provided design comps and requirements.
- Responding to client and campaign needs as they come up.
- Maintaining code and deployment processes, and supporting the IT team on hosting.
- React and building single-page applications
- HTML/JSX and CSS
- Isomorphic/Universal Rendering
- 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Sass or PostCSS
- Working with CI servers for automated building and deploying Node-based applications
- User Interface design
- PHP/Wordpress, and using Wordpress as a headless CMS
Candidates must be in Boise or willing to relocate.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and accessible management and co-workers
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance
- Competitive benefits package with Health, Life, and Disability insurance options
- Matching 401K
- Boise Greenbike membership
- Green commute rewards program
- Fast paced, energetic office
At Drake Cooper we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based upon respect, diversity and inclusion.