Some say advertising is a science and others say it's an art. A Marketing Data Analyst is half scientist and half artist, sort of like an advertising centaur. In this role you’ll be a master of communicating data, gleaning insight from disparate sources, making actionable recommendations, and seeing them through. You’ll work closely with account services, media planners, and creatives to provide input on strategic development and advocate for solutions that ensure that media, creative, and digital execution ladder up to campaign goals. So when most people are off and running on the next project, you stay curious. Why? To learn. To get it right and keep getting better. If this is your jam, then you’ll thrive being a Marketing Data Analyst at Drake Cooper. We’re centaur-friendly.
- Design ongoing reporting and dashboards
- Determine the requirements for data collection and aggregation
- Analyze data, identify trends, and interpret patterns across multiple channels or data sources
- Ensure that progress towards strategic goals are moving in a positive direction
- Lead client presentations that address business and marketing goals.
- Must be able to translate data into findings that are succinct, actionable and insightful to clients and internal team members.
- Be a leader of the discipline and an advocate for others.
- Must be able to persuade others into action across other disciplines in the agency.
- Must be able to articulate why agency KPIs impact or matter for clients’ business goals.
- Must be able to bring data to life to non-data people.
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field required or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of work experience required
- 5-8 years of agency or digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence tool required
- Fast-paced, energetic and innovative workplace
- Dynamic and accessible team leads and co-workers
- 401k plan with matching
- Life insurance and short term disability paid by the company
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- A generous time off program
- A grown-up swivelly chair or stand-up desk options
- Downtown location easily accessed by Greenbelt or public transportation
- Cash reward for commuting via public transportation or for carpooling, biking, walking or hopscotching to work
- Office bikes and bike share membership
- Time off programs for continuing education and volunteer work
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance
- Internal educational program
At Drake Cooper we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based upon respect, diversity and inclusion.