Are we a good match?
YOU: Strategically-minded-Art Director/Designer-rock star-type person. Highly developed collaborative muscles and concept chops with mad execution skills. Comfortable living and playing in the digital world. Fluent in geek, gradient, GFX and glass half-full vernacular. Not afraid to throw ROI into a sentence, between FTW and a fist bump. Have the talent to backup a huge ego, but you don’t have one. Passionate, driven, curious, resourceful, inventive, friend, problem solver.
US: We have mad love for advertising. We have mad love for advertising. We have mad love for ADVERTISING. And we thrive on creating great work that works. We value drive, debate, breaking trail, please and thank yous, POV, and making things better than we found them. We collaborate fiercely, we play nice and drink beer together. We’re good at what we do, but we’re constantly working to get better, we embrace change, we take risks, we show up, we stay late when we need to and leave early when we can, but we don’t leave anyone hanging. We have your back. We don’t believe in the limitations of titles, we dedicate time to learn and grow. We are artists, nerds, hackers, gamers, coders, storytellers, strategists, analysts, and makers. We don’t work for Drake Cooper, we are Drake Cooper.
- Experience talking the talk and walking the walk in marketing, advertising and design
- Ability to present, rationalize, sell and defend work
- 5+ Years agency experience a must
- Bonus for degree in advertising design
- Video content and broadcast experience
- Understanding of how people live and communicate in the digital / mobile world
- Understanding of all agency disciplines and how they work together strategically
Based in Seattle or Boise office
Please include a link to your portfolio in either your cover letter or resume