The Account Director is the agency’s lead Client Experience (CX) Architect, responsible for the strategy of DC’s clients and ensuring they are profitable. An Account Director is responsible for leading a group of accounts, managing a specific account team who runs those accounts, and ensuring clients are receiving great work and great service.
Account Directors are Jedi-masters of relationships, senior leaders and possess experience developing and managing multi-disciplinary engagements.The Account Director is responsible for delivering kick ass creative work that meets the client’s business needs and solves their business problems. They serve to mentor and develop client services team members, enabling them to learn and grow. Account Directors play an active role in business development, with both organic growth on their accounts plus working with agency leadership to respond and lead RFPs and pitches.
- Accountable for retention, renewal and financial management of client relationships.
- Desire to champion highly creative work and work in a creative environment.
- Desire to ensure all agency work achieves client results and builds their business.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- 10+ years Advertising experience and a proven record of accomplishment leading and developing account teams
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and results oriented
- Experienced in leading new business pitches to established and new clients
- Knowledge of different Media applications along with latest trends in delivering innovative digital and creative solutions to our clients
- History of solid relationships with internal teams
- Passionate about advertising/marketing/design/brands
- Proven track record of managing award-winning creative
- Fast paced, energetic workplace
- Dynamic and accessible management and co-workers
- 401k plan with a match
- Life insurance and short term disability paid by us
- The regular health, vision and dental benefits as well as options for additional life insurance, and long term disability insurance, so that’s pretty cool
- A generous time off program
- A grown-up swivelly chair
- Stand-up desk options
- Flexible seating- you can pretty much pick wherever in the office you want to sit. Need to sit somewhere else today? Go for it
- Cash reward for taking public transportation (or riding your bike) to work
- Office bikes for running errands downtown
- Time off programs for continuing education and volunteer work
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance
- Internal educational program
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!